29 May 2017

A Mouse Ice cream Cart and Hints on Using Scraps




Hiya, Over to the Silhouette UK Blog today I have a post all about using scraps, making your media go further, and using substitutes if you don't seem to have just what you need. To illustrate these tips I made this cute little Mouse Ice Cream Cart by Samantha Walker.





Here are some close-up pics of my favourite tweaks.



Cork ice-cream cones




A tiny silver tray in the cool box (great for a secret message).




A birthday message on the custom chalkboard




I hope like this fun little project and that the post gives you some ideas for using up your bits and pieces.




If you have tips of your own I'd love to hear about them in the comments. Do share!







14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Janet this is amazing it is just stunning. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is super cute and a gorgeous make Janet
Gr Karin

Janet Packer said...

Thank you Jackie, glad you like it x

Janet Packer said...

Thanks Karin. I love making 3 D items.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is Super cute. Love this model

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is Super cute. Love this model

Maria Moore said...

How adorable and cute I love the colors he looks so fresh.

Janet Packer said...

Thank you Holley, 3D is lots of fun.

Janet Packer said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment Maria.

Unknown said...

This is so cute Janet, what a fabulous project. Cathy x

Jan said...

I love this icecream cart, xx Jan

Katie said...

This is brilliant and so cute

Shabneez said...

Great project Janet - love your use of scraps. Shabneez x

Kathy said...

I absolutely love this! What a brilliant, clever and fun project :)