1 Dec 2017

Gingerbread Ornaments made with Silhouette Cork Sheets



Hiya. On the Silhouette UK blog this week I've been making faux gingerbread tree ornaments.  I used the Silhouette Cork Sheets; perfect in colour and texture for faux gingerbread.




I used the Snowy House files (1) and (2) by Hero Arts from the Silhouette Design Store, there is also a church in the same series.  The materials and techniques detailed in the post would work for any snow-sprinkled design, so browse your files and see what would fit your decorating scheme and taste.


What I Used

Silhouette Smooth Heat Transfer Material - White,

Silhouette Glitter Heat Transfer Material - White,

Silhouette Cork Sheets,

Ribbon,

Mini Bells,

Liquid Glue,

Iron or Heat Press



I shall hang mine on my Christmas tree, but as they are flat, they could also be attached to a card for  a lovely card/present combination. Of course, family names, house names, or personal greetings can be added to the reverse, for a personalised gift for friends and family.

No comments: